So January is over and I have been determined to not only lose weight but revamp my wardrobe. It’s time for a change. I haven’t been able to wear my normal clothes for over a year now and I am tired of it. I am tempted to shop shop shop! LOL BUT as a new mom 1) I don’t have time to go to the mall unless I want to take a baby with me and 2) day care is EXPENSIVE so I am trying to control these urges. Every month I am going to slowly add new pieces to my wardrobe as I am purging old (and smaller sizes). In with the new and out with the old!
Check out my YouTube Video on this Haul!
My Guidelines for Shopping
- Be mindful of cost…remember day care is expensive
- Stick to the Color Forecast
- Can wear it 3 different ways.
- Mauve knit sweater via Forever 21 http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=sale_women&productid=2000231510&curpage=
- Dark pink jersey knit skirt Forever 21
- Bee coin purse Forever 21 Total $14.77
- Leopard Cat Dress H&M $5.32 http://www.hm.com/us/product/52237?article=52237-A
- Selena makeup MAC at Macy’s $55.30
Total Expenses: $76.39
Total Weight Loss: 4 lbs…only 15 more to go!