I took this video in my closet as I was styling outfits for my berry/magenta skinny pants. I thought it would be cool to show you how easy it is to combine outfits in my wardrobe.
There are a couple of key things to think about. 1) Don’t be afraid of mixing patterns with a bright color. That’s the most fun! Which leads to 2) Know what your fun colors are. By understanding your color forecast you’ll make better decisions when purchasing and have a collection of bright colors to choose from and easy to style.
The theory about this wardrobe is to have at least 5 to +9 combos that you can style per pant. That way you are not wearing the same outfit over and over. These pants gave me 17 outfits 10 of which I included in this video and the rest I added afterwards as backups.
1) Black Sweater
2) Lip Sweater
3) Purple Blazer + similar colored T-Shirt (*I said same in the video but it is actually a wine color in the same family as the pants)
4) Tribal Sweater
5) Purple Sweater
6) Jean Shirt
7) Leopard Button-Up
8) Gold Turtleneck
9) White Stripped Shirt
10) 3/4 White Shirt
11) White Sweater
12) Purple Blazer + 3/4 White Shirt
13) Purple Blazer + Jean Shirt
14) Jean Shirt under Black Sweater
15) Jean Shirt under White Sweater
16) Queen Graphic Sweatshirt
17) Queen Graphic Sweatshirt on backwards + Purple Blazer